What is Reiki?
Reiki (pronounced RAY- KEY), is a Japanese healing art. Reiki translates to “universal life-force energy”.
It is a HOLISTIC system for balancing and harmonizing all aspects of the mind, body, spirit and emotions.
How does Reiki work?
Life force energy (Qi) flows within the physical body through energy centres called
C H A K R A S and pathways called M E R I D I A N S, as well as flowing around the body in a field of energy called the A U R A .
This energy field responds to every word, thought, feeling and experience. It becomes disrupted or blocked whenever we CONSCIOUSLY or UNCONSCIOUSLY accept and absorb negative words, thoughts, feelings or experiences.
If these blockages are not dispersed, their energy can become more dense over time which can then transform into PHYSICAL
I L L N E S S and P A I N.
Reiki clears and balances chakras and straightens the energy pathways (meridians) which strengthens and accelerates the body’s own natural ability to heal itself ; opens the mind, emotions and spirit to an acceptance and understanding of the issues that have led to disease in both the physical and energy bodies.
It always finds its way to the areas of the physical body and/ or the energy body most in need of healing without any conscious direction from either the healer or the person healing.
Holy Fire® III is a new form of Reiki that was introduced about three years ago. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire® energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities people have experienced include:
• Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
• Always respects free will.
• Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
• Heals relationships and interactions with others.
• Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a more pronounced way.
• Spontaneously provides guidance that is useful for every level of life experience.
• Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
• One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
• Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
What are the effects of Reiki?
A reiki session can:
•assist and support your own natural ability to heal
•Create Space to heal the mind, body and spirit
•Release blocks in a gentle or loving way
•Balance and harmonize the chakras
•Gently cleanse the body of any toxins
•Create a state of calm and inner peace
•Treat symptoms that cause illness
•Bring about a heightened intuitive awareness of self
•Release suppressed emotions remember